Technology and Construction Law Reports 2002 Bound Volume
These law reports have been especially designed to keep the reader up to date with the latest construction law cases. Designed not just to report, but to comment and guide the reader, the reports include expert commentary attached to each case, written by a leading construction law set.
* Gives full text coverage of the most important construction and technology cases, UK and international
* Not simply a reporting service - a commentary introduces each case, guiding readers to the context of the decision and to the related materials
* Publishes significant cases not previously reported elsewhere
* Helps research by linking each case to other sources of law by a system of keywords
* Provides international coverage from a team of correspondents
Download Technology and Construction Law Reports 2002 Bound Volume (9780421839908).pdf, available at saywhatsavannahmae.com for free.